Return Request Form and Policy< back
Please use our return request form to request a return. Please read the Return Policy below before you use Return Request Form.
• You must return the item within 28 days (inclusive) of original invoice date.
• The item was originally purchased from Comfort and Fit.
• You supply your original Comfort and Fit invoice (receipt) or provide correct invoice number.
• Goods and packaging must be in 100% saleable condition.
• Sale / Custom / Split pair items will not be issued credits for ‘change of mind’ requests.
• Return freight costs are the responsibility of the sender and will not be credited.
• Comfort and Fit would incur the return freight cost if C&F made an error in the original shipment.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcel remains the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Comfort and Fit. If you have any questions or concerns about the return process, please contact info@comfortand t.com.au or call 03 8420 1500 before posting your return.
How to Return Your Item
Please download and complete the return request form plus a copy of the invoice must be returned with goods to the warehouse. Failure to do so may impede on the credit issuing process. For more information on our returns policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all returns to:
Comfort and Fit Homebush West 54/159 Arthur street, Homebush West, New South Wales 2140
You can download the return request form in HERE.