WIDE LOAD is a specialist range of orthopeadic safety and non-safety footwear, specifically designed to accomodate wide feet.
Developed in conjunction with leading podiatrist and orthopaedic shoe makers, WIDE LOAD has additional width and depth to accommodate orthotic devices.
The Safety version incorporates the widest steel toe cap available on the market and is exclusive to the WIDE LOAD range of safety footwear.
All WIDE LOAD footwear is supplied with multi-fit insole system and is manufactured from premium cow hide oil kip leathers.Wide Load - Orthopaedic Safety Footwear
- Extra wide steel toe cap
- Orthotic friendly
- Padded collar
- Endorsed by leading Australian podiatrists and orthopaedic shoe manufactures
- Multi-Fit Insole System with removable PU cushion insole with anti-bacterial mesh footbed cover
- Polyurethane cushion footbed
- 2.2mm waxy oil kip water resistant leather upper
- High performance lightweight phylon mildsole
- Slip resistant dual density rubber outsole heat resistant to 300°c
- Self cleaning dual density rubber outsole
- Slip, heat, oil and acid resistant outsole
- Australian/New Zealand standards approved AS/NZS 2210.3 CLASS 1 - E.HRO,WRU
- Come into your nearest Comfort & Fit store (link through to location stores)for a professional fitting and the latest styles.